THESE ARE THE KALIN TWINS FIRST RECORDER IN 1959 = LOOK OUT FOR SIR CLIFF - GREAT BAND

Sunday 13 December 2009

This picture was painted by Gill Watkiss, one of my Favourite Lady Artists, along with Rose Hilton, on Saturday Phil and myself went to Penzance where this picture was painted, and I actually saw Mrs. Watkiss, I already have one of her wonderful works, with a second on the way. We had a full day in Penzance, and did a lot of shopping, in fact when we got back to my home in St. Ives I even dressed and put up a Christmas Tree with Lights, the first time I have put up a tree for close on 7 years. And the weather was windy, like the picture. This work of art looks - well - how can I explain, but I all I know until you see one, and hold one, you will never know the wealth of talent in the artists brush, and the passion of the content. One Day - this ladys work will be saught after.

No comments: