THESE ARE THE KALIN TWINS FIRST RECORDER IN 1959 = LOOK OUT FOR SIR CLIFF - GREAT BAND

Thursday 5 May 2011

Moroccan Zouak Side Table

When I was I Marrskesh some weeks ago I saw this style of Table being made in a shop in the Medina, price . . . a very good question . . . knowing the Moroccans as I do a hell of a lot, you will done there, no matter how smart you think you are, but I bought one like this to-day in auction in Cornwall for - £4 + tax, now if I was in Marrakesh well could be £20 or more or less, but then you would have to pay to bring it back to the U.K., so I cheated in a way, but I did not get done, these are made from old wood and painted on the spot, sadly the moment you look with interest over there, you are hit upon in a flash, but I am very happy with my Purchase, the one I purchased is in cream and browns with a hint of dark red, and it looks good in the corner of my hall.

No comments: